Thursday, September 20, 2007

One sweet day w/ GOD…



Jeremiah 33:3 “Just call on me and I will answer…”

When we are feeling sad and we thought that problems are too heavy to carry… What you can do? What are the things that inspire you to go on and hang in there?
I have struggled many times… and problems never stop approaching me… that I am almost giving up sometimes.

Just like Monday(Sept 17 @10am) received a txt from my sister Sally, telling me… that we’re having a HUGE problem… what shall I do? I can not respond w/ what they are telling me coz Im really feeling so weak, I just prayed and lift it up to GOD… tried to really fight over the problem and just kept on asking GOD that I need Him… tried best effort w/ all my might… come Tuesday 9:00am… examination day of my sister and 2 nephews… whew! We are still expecting miracles to happen… but then I really felt the pain… the pressure and the problem struck me at my face… How can I handle this situation once again? Where else can I go? Ofcourse no one else But to my BIG GOD… “I need you JESUS to come to my Rescue….” Gone to a private place at the office and prayed and cried and prayed and cried… GOD I need you now… lead me the way…

After a minute… I did talk to my BOSS(bless HIM for his kindness) and asked HELP! Presto! GOD is really moving this time and working for me… Txted my sister and tell them the Good news! Praise be to GOD forever… He’s not just faithful and perfect but HE knows how to comfort me… Guess what??? My sister texted me back and told me… that she have a good news as well. What is it? :) Gabriel, my nephew, was ranked top 3 on his section… Whew! What a surprise? Cried again and thank GOD for being so sweet and so faithful to me… HE didn’t just solve my problem but gave me a Bonus to really make me smile and make my day… I was so thrilled and Joyful! THANK YOU GOD!!! It is so nice to know that we have SOMEONE we can lean on.. SOMEONE that is so POWERFUL to do things for us...

Moral Lesson: Lets always seek GOD, before anything else… sometimes we tend to rely on our own power and mightiness that we tend to forgot, we have a Big GOD right? that HE cares for us… and that HE promise us an abundant life… and that HE can always be available to help us anytime… Just call on HIM and HE will answer…

No comments: