Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I was called...

It happened during my flight to Singapore for my 1 week Training at Watchguard APAC Office. As I was enjoying my comfort Zone at Trend Micro, but i choose to welcome the new challenge... I've accepted their offer as SE(Sales Engineer for Phils) post. I thought greener pasture na ito for me! I thought I was so "mighty" that i was chosen to fill in the job... "ang galing galing ko tlga" I am feeling so victoroius. Feeling so PROUD!

Trully it was my Golden Year(as a chinese belief) Sabi ko nga! this is it!!! finally i can move ahead... Singapore level na ako, and then home base pa dito pinas, palipad lipad pa coffee coffee sa SG sobrang relax... BUT!!! (pls read my blog written at SG posted at friendster --just click the picture for a larger view to read the blog!)



From then, I have realized, GOD has HIS own way of reaching you, HE has his own reason where you will be called... HE uses my strength and my mightiness to help me realized THAT GOD is so MIGHTY not me, GOD is so POWERFUL and AMAZING not me... THAT HE is ALIVE! HE is BESIDES US!!! I was in tears the whole day crying in joy in GODs comfort!!! I just thank HIM that HE choses me and HE gave me this privilage to serve HIM...

I know my purpose in Life now... To Love GOD and just TRUST HIM... SEEK HIM... Depend on HIM and everyhing will be given unto us!

GLORY be to GOD forever and ever...

No comments: