Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I have Responded

After that miraculous calling… I have responded!!!

I have decided with all my heart… I should be baptize and accept JESUS in my life!

From SG, when the plain landed, Called my sister –Sally, and told her(w/ tears flowing…) “Ate gusto ko na pa-baptized, nothing can stop me, pls tel Pastor Loy about it…. Then Heavy rain just fell after(was it a sign of blessing from Heaven? I dunno...)

August 5, 2006 – Water Baptism day

Was so exited, preparing the foods, reserved the resort(Meds Resort, GMA Cavite), pick them(elders and Ptr.Loy) up all by myself. And told them I want to be baptized now! With out hesitation, they all gone w/ me…

I have accepted Jesus Christ as my LORD and Saviour. again... rain fell(another blessing from Heaven?)

Ptr.Loy w/ Bro.Jun officiating

Then I was Born Again in the name of the Father, the Son JESUS, and the Holy Spirit. I was in tears again knowing that GOD accepted me though i was a sinner, GOD choose me to be HIS son... What a privilege!



Whew! what a privilege, to be in GOD’s hands…


2 comments:

Doths said...

"Many are called, but few are chosen..."

It's great that you have responded to the call. That's the best decision ever!

And I agree... nothing can ever compare when you rest securely in God's hands. :)

Keep the fire burning, bro!

P.S. pwede pala pang maalala mo kaya or magpakailanman ang life story mo.. hehehe... :P

daniel09ph said...

Thanks so much doths... Hugs!

P.S.
simula pa lng yan!!! Its just a start of my story! harharhar! Just keep reading updates...